Saturday, July 7, 2012

Story...

I didn't write anything yesterday because I have been working on a story. I wanted to post the beginning of it here, but I'm a bit apprehensive. It is a bit fluffy - as I've been reading books of fluff - but it is fun anyway. Plus, what if one of you realizes how awesome it is, steal it, publish it as your own and get loads of money and never share a dime with me??? :)
Anyway - tell me what you think about me posting a bit of it here - a little bit as I go along writing it. I'd love to know if you'd like to read a bit of fluff authored by yours truly.

Blessed be!

1 comment:

  1. If you put it out here for everyone to read then it becomes public, and you will have a difficult time copyrighting it as yours. You can put snippets and not relate it to something you want to write in the future, but you must change names, and such. because one out here it is anybody's to see and do with what they please.

    ReplyDelete