Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Career Changes...

So, I have officially resigned from Safeway. I am no longer an employee. Seems that was not a good fit for me. So, now I am currently working on another opportunity - and it is looking very good. I tried to get Safeway to allow me 2 weeks to train someone new, but they would have none of it. So, currently unemployed, but not for very long. Maybe a week or so.
I'm so excited - this new position (which I will give more info on when it is all said and done) is more money, the work is more suited for my strengths, and I know the people and the business. I'm very excited!!!
So, to help shed a little more light on my vagueness of yesterday - here it is.

More to follow...I promise!!

Blessed Be!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can now let that long held breath out & sigh w/ relief!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete