Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Beginings, again...

Sometimes events in one's life occur that cause one to be forced into actions and decisions that one has been very reluctant to make. I think it is the Universe telling you, or your subconscious, to move on - change - adapt. It is currently happening to me, at this very minute, and quite frankly, I am going to be happy about it.

So, onto other subjects:
Yesterday the family went to Mom's to celebrate my niece’s birthday. We did as usual and played games. We have been playing Balderdash for years. I bought it at the thrift store years ago, and we love it. After playing with three people - which is terrible by the way - we were putting it away and I took the stuff out of the box to organize it. Come to find out - there are directions and a game board that goes with it - we have been playing it (mostly) wrong and without the game board for YEARS! Definitely something to giggle about.

Oh, and will someone tell my sister that there are no Deer in Antarctica???

:)

Blessed Be!

1 comment: