Friday, December 28, 2012

Progress and Positive Attitudes

We’re improving! Both of us. Yesterday she got caught ‘sneaking’ candy from the pantry. She accepted responsibility for her actions rather than denying what she was doing. Then she accepted the consequences of her actions. First time! Then she was a very good girl the rest of the day, and today, too! We shall see how long this lasts. :) Positive attitudes!
I do have her weaned off of Disney channel, now she LOVES The Cosby Show! I’m so OK with that! I love that show – and it shows true family values and Bill Cosby is one of my all-time favorite role models! Not to mention funny as heck!!
So, tonight we’re watching The Cosby Show and enjoying some quiet time at home. It is nice. She’s not completely out of control today. I’m feeling confident that we will continue to improve!
Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment