Friday, January 18, 2013

Improvement is the word of the day!!!

So, things are getting way better. WAY better!
The other day she initiated an apology. She is also becoming more affectionate. These are very big steps for her.
I can see that she is trying. That is so important. I can see her thinking about things before doing them. I can see her trying to do the right thing.
On the 28th of January, I am to start my new position. When that happens, I will be able to get home earlier to spend more time at home in the evenings. Right now I don’t get home until about 5:30pm, and that leaves 2 hours for homework, shower, dinner and any quality time together. Not much!!
I’m just so glad that she’s with me, now. I’m so glad that she’s learning to accept me as her mother. It is slow going, as expected, but we’re improving and learning.
That’s the name of the game, isn’t it?

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment